Trilobite Treasures LLC:
Trilobite Treasures L.L.C. is an exhibit design and manufacturing company with 15 years experience designing and installing traveling museum components and exhibits.
Arthropods of the Ancient Seas
This exhibit presents these fine Paleozoic creatures in a way that tells a story of the prehistoric life in the ancient seas.
The collection assembled over 35 years provides a unique snapshot of life in the ancient seas from 250 to 500 million years ago.
This exhibit explores the life and death of these creatures once so plentiful during the Cambrian period that it was called the Age of Trilobites.
The exhibit is complete with actual trilobite specimens, charts, posters, artifacts, models, interactive units and wall texts and provides an excellent look into the ancient world of the Paleozoic seas.
* Besser Museum of Northern Michigan – Alpena, Michigan
* Little Traverse Historical Museum – Petoskey, Michigan
* Ferris State University Museum – Big Rapids, Michigan
* Bay County Historical Museum – Bay City, Michigan
* Saginaw Castle Museum – Saginaw, Michigan
* Lakeshore Museum Center – Muskegon, Michigan
* Kenosha Public Museum – Kenosha, Wisconsin
* Family and Children’s Museum of Bettendorf – Bettendorf, Iowa
* Russell Rassbach Museum – Menomonie, Wisconsin
* Neville Public Museum of Brown County – Green Bay, Wisconsin
* Bay County Historical Museum – Bay City, Michigan (return engagement)
* Evansville Museum of Arts, History and Science – Evansville, Indiana
* Eastern Tennesee State Museum at Gray Fossil Site, Johnson City, Tennessee.
* Kentucky Gateway Museum – Maysville, Kentucky current through November 26.
Next venues open at:
Schiele Museum of Natural History – Gastonia, North Carolina
Saturday December 3rd, 2016 to Sunday March 5th, 2017
– Trilobites of Caleb’s Quarry
Offering a unique snapshot of a local mass mortality
– Trilobites of St. Petersburg, Russia
– Trilobites – Before and After – The Prep
– Exotic Trilobites
– Trilobite mass mortality plate from Czech Republic
– Trilobites of the Barrandian
– Trilobites of the United States
– Tools of the Trade
– Two ancient Sea Murals
– Trilobite Timeline
– Trilobites of Oklahoma
– Trilobite Art including lithographs and framed art
– 17th century Chinese Snuff Bottle made from a trilobite
– And Much More!
– 3000-3500 square feet flexible depending on venue very flexible can be reduced in size.
– 4 venue provided display cases
– 50 feet of wall space
– Electricity sufficient to power two video monitors, theatrical lighting and an audio system
– Lighting fixtures or spots for low-level lighting preferred
The exhibit can be customized
Fees available upon request